Your free and neutral resource on career, college, financial aid, and money management
At Mapping Your Future, you can find out how to plan for your child's education (including how to pay for college).
Get started now:
- Save for your student's education
- Help your students plan for college beginning in eighth grade (Make High School Count program)
- Research or find financial aid
- Research Direct PLUS loans for parents
- Claim tax credits and deductions for education expenses
- Find other career, college, and financial aid resources in your state
- Downloads and forms
- Glossary of college and financial aid terms and acronyms
- Learn more about net price calculators
Tell other parents about Mapping Your Future with our flyer.